Hair Veda has collected the wisdom of ancient rituals from generation to generation in India, written in scriptures from over 5000 years ago. This oil contains the extracts of ten flowers and plants apart from the bark and leaves of certain trees that add their own properties to the oil and has been used for thousands of years for hair care.
- Hand made natural hair oil powered by 11 magical herbs & essential oil cooked under Natural Sunlight for 7 days.
- Hair Veda Ayurvedic Hair Oil is powered with Bhringraj leaves oil blended with amla oil, coconut oil, ratan jot roots, sesame oil, castor oil, hibiscus flower extracts and formulated with 100% cold pressed and premium botanical oils.
- Free from Parabens, Sulphates, Silicones, Synthetic Dyes & Artificial Perfume. 100% Natural Fragrance and Colour.
- A natural conditioner for lush hair growth and an intensive hair treatment to prevent hair loss, baldness, dandruff, premature graying and alopecia areata.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL HAIR TYPES: This oil can be used on any type of hair, be it curly, straight, textured, thick, thin, fine, coarse, colour treated, etc. It can also be used on any type of scalp.
Hair Veda intensive hair treatment, formulated with cold pressed and premium botanical oils helps to prevent hair loss, dandruff and premature graying. The secret to Indians’ lush, glossy hair – this traditional Ayurvedic Hair treatment oil recipe consists of potent herbs extracted into pure Sesame oil. This hair treatment oil is a natural conditioner for lush hair growth that nourishes deeply while cooling the scalp. It’s well known for preventing baldness, reducing hair fall and managing alopecia. Bhringraj, amla, castor oil, coconut oil, hibiscus extracts are key ingredients of this hair oil to promote hair growth. The earthy scent of the hair oil has a calming, meditative effect that soothes frayed nerves and uplifts mood.
How to Use
Gently massage into hair ensuring that the entire scalp is covered. The treatment works as a natural conditioner if left on for 30 to 60 minutes. Cleanse post-treatment with a mild shampoo and warm water. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water.
Used for preventing baldness, hair strengthening, reducing hair fall & split-ends, nourishing scalp and managing alopecia areata.
- Bhringraj Leaves
- Hibiscus Flower Extracts
- Coconut Oil
- Castor Oil
- Ratan Jot Roots
- Sandal Oil
- Sesame Oil